On behalf of the Standing Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, I report to the General Assembly on the work of the proposal since the third session of the CPPCC, and please review it.
I. Proposal Management
In the past year, members of the CPPCC, participating units and special committees of the CPPCC have earnestly implemented the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 18th CPC Central Committee, thoroughly studied and implemented the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping ’s series of important speeches. The requirements of the overall layout of “Integrity” and the “four comprehensive” strategic layout are based on the promotion of stable and rapid economic development and the maintenance of social harmony and stability, closely following the “13th Five-Year Plan”, actively fulfilling functions through proposals, and submitting 6,012 proposals. After review, 5,027 cases were filed, 828 were transferred to "Opinions and Suggestions", 97 cases were filed, and 60 cases were withdrawn.
In terms of economic construction, 2,098 proposals were put forward to adapt to the new normal of economic development, adjust the structure and change the mode, implement the "three strategies", deepen the reform of the fiscal and taxation system, improve the financial supervision system, promote precision poverty alleviation, and improve the level of opening up. Regarding the suggestions for implementing the "Internet +" strategy and promoting the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries, the National Development and Reform Commission fully absorbed in the study and drafting of "Guiding Opinions on Actively Promoting the" Internet + "Action". Regarding the suggestions for accelerating the advancement of intelligent manufacturing, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has reflected this in formulating the "1 + X" system plan of "Made in China 2025". Regarding the proposal of combining basic scientific research, science and technology innovation drive, and economic development, the Ministry of Science and Technology has studied and absorbed in the preparation of the National Basic Research Special Plan for the 13th Five-Year Plan. Regarding the proposal for the construction of the Silk Road logistics corridor, the Ministry of Transport and other departments have fully absorbed in the implementation plan of the departments implementing the “Belt and Road” strategic plan. In response to proposals to accelerate the liberalization of the import of crude oil and refined oil products, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Commerce have actively promoted reform of the crude oil industry policy and import system. The suggestions on promoting the mortgage of rural contracted land management rights and farmers' housing property rights provided important references for the People's Bank of China to study and formulate a pilot method of "two rights" mortgage loans. Regarding the suggestions on strengthening the supervision of the express delivery industry, the State Post Bureau actively absorbed them in promoting the legislation of express delivery regulations.
In terms of political construction, 605 proposals were raised around deepening the reform of the administrative system and the judicial system, strengthening the work of building a clean and honest government and anti-corruption work, and strengthening the building of consultative democracy and the united front. The proposal on the further cancellation and decentralization of administrative examination and approval matters put forward important opinions and suggestions for deepening the reform of the administrative examination and approval system. The suggestions on improving the people's juror system and accelerating the legislative process of public prosecutions initiated by the procuratorial organs are fully reflected in the "Implementation Measures for the Pilot Work on Reform of the People's Assessor System" and "Pilot Scheme on Procuratorial Organs' Reform of Public Interest Litigation" Suggestions on regulating the expression of the national common language have been incorporated into the newly revised Education Law. Regarding suggestions for strengthening the management of religious activities in rural areas, the State Administration of Religious Studies has carefully studied and incorporated them in the revision of the Regulations on Religious Affairs. The suggestions on facilitating exchanges between compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Straits have been fully reflected in the "Decision of the State Council on Amending the" Administrative Measures on the Administration of Chinese Citizens to and from Taiwan ".
In terms of cultural construction, 378 proposals were raised around cultivating and practicing the core values of socialism, building a public cultural service system, and strengthening the management of the network and new media. In response to the suggestion that socialist core values should be incorporated into game products, the Ministry of Culture and others have formulated relevant support and guidance policies. Regarding the proposal for exploring a new film and television investment and financing model, the General Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film, Television and other agencies actively adopted the proposal to promote the innovation of the film and television industry financing model through special fund guidance and standardization of the Internet crowdfunding model. In response to the proposal calling for a strict crackdown on network illegal activities in accordance with the law, the State Internet Information Office, together with public security organs, launched special actions to combat online rumors, online extortion, and infringement of citizens' personal privacy to promote the purification of the online environment.
In terms of social construction, 1,486 proposals were put forward to improve the fertility policy, promote the balanced development of urban and rural education, promote the reform of the medical and health system, and strengthen and innovate social governance. In recent years, the members have paid great attention to the issue of liberalizing the second child, and have continuously put forward many useful suggestions, which have played a positive role in revising the Population and Family Planning Law and comprehensively implementing the second child policy. Regarding the proposal to raise wages and stabilize the rural teacher team, the Ministry of Education and others have taken suggestions seriously and reflected them in the Rural Teacher Support Plan (2015-2020). Regarding the proposal for establishing an integrated hierarchical diagnosis and treatment system, the relevant suggestions are reflected in the "Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Construction of a Classified Diagnosis and Treatment System".
Regarding the construction of ecological civilization, focusing on low-carbon and green development, strengthening the prevention and control of atmospheric, water, and soil pollution, establishing and improving ecological compensation mechanisms, strengthening environmental law enforcement and comprehensive improvement of rural environment, etc., put forward 429 proposals. Regarding the proposal to promote the protection of wetlands in the construction of the Yangtze River Economic Belt, the State Forestry Administration and the Ministry of Water Resources have incorporated relevant suggestions in drafting wetland protection regulations and preparing the national “13th Five-Year Plan” for wetland protection. In response to suggestions for strict control of land-based pollutants entering the sea and control of marine aquaculture, the State Oceanic Administration has incorporated and adopted them in the implementation plan of the construction of marine ecological civilization. Regarding the proposal to strengthen the ecological protection of the water source area of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project, the South-North Water Diversion Office of the State Council incorporated it in the preparation of the "13th Five-Year Plan" for water pollution prevention and soil and water conservation in the Danjiangkou Reservoir Area and upstream. In response to suggestions for improving the quality of soil environment, the Ministry of Environmental Protection and the Ministry of Land and Resources have adopted them in the preparation of action plans for the prevention and control of soil pollution, drafting of laws on soil pollution prevention, and development of guidelines for the management of projects for remediation of contaminated soil on agricultural land.
The proposal also put forward specific opinions and suggestions on promoting the modernization of national defense and the army, implementing the "one country, two systems" and the Basic Law, promoting the peaceful reunification of the motherland, and expanding foreign exchanges, and promoted related work.
The sponsors of each proposal carefully implemented the deployment and requirements of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on strengthening the handling of the proposals of the CPPCC, and implemented the strict and practical requirements into the specific work of handling the proposals in carrying out the party's "three strict and three real" special education. Many units are mainly responsible for comrades personally deploying and leading key proposals, and some units have reached consensus through in-depth communication and consultation on proposals that have been repeatedly submitted for many years, and actively implement them. As of February 20, 2016, 99.5% of the proposals have been processed. Among them, 19.5% have been resolved or adopted, 64.4% are planned to be resolved or adopted, and 16.1% are used for reference.
2. Promote the negotiation of proposals
The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council attach great importance to the work of the CPPCC proposal. General Secretary Xi Jinping gave important instructions on the work of the CPPCC. Premier Li Keqiang presided over an executive meeting of the State Council and made clear requirements for handling the CPPCC proposal. Chairman Yu Zhengsheng presided over the meeting several times to study the deployment proposal. Leading comrades of the central government have repeatedly issued instructions on the reports and opinions and suggestions submitted. In the past year, we have fully reflected the concept of negotiation in the proposal work, and further promoted the negotiation of the proposal.
(I) Do a good job in supervision of key proposals. Focusing on the work of the Party and the National Center and the key consultation issues of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, after consulting with the Democratic Party Central Committee, the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, the special committees of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference and some of the proposal sponsors, the Sixth Chairman's Office Meeting considered 49 key proposals, 10 The deputy chairmen respectively led the team to supervise. Among them, the General Office supervised the implementation of "small farmland and water conservancy key counties" in the form of inspections. The special committees, in the form of investigations and holding proposals for consultations, supervised and strengthened the "strengthen the support of the old, the young, the poor, and the poor in the western region, and ensure a well-off society in a comprehensive manner." For the key proposals such as "cultivating the health service industry and vigorously developing the health care industry," submit 26 issues of the "Abstract of Important Proposals" to the CPC Central Committee and the State Council. Follow up and supervise 3 key proposals such as "further supporting the development of tourism in the poor areas of Guangxi, and achieving poverty reduction as soon as possible". Linked with the key issues of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the supervision of 8 key proposals such as "regulating fire administrative approval" was combined with the special consultation meetings of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference and bi-weekly consultation forums. Based on the research, we conducted in-depth consultations to build consensus and promote implementation. . On the whole, the selection and negotiation of key proposals has been strengthened, the supervision and management efforts have been strengthened, and the role of demonstration and guidance is obvious. The opinions and suggestions of the 49 key proposals have all been adopted, most of them have been implemented and some are being implemented.
(2) Promote the improvement of the quality of proposals and the quality of processing. Special committees and members from all walks of life focus on common issues, gather collective wisdom, and submit collective proposals through consultation. Collective proposals increased by 57 over the previous year, an increase of 14.9%. The Chinese Communist Party, science and technology, education, foreign friendship, and social security have all put forward heavy sector or group proposals. Actively set up a consultation platform, and organize 496 representatives of sponsors, sponsors, relevant experts and scholars to participate in the proposal supervision activities. Carry out supervisory research on key proposals such as "enhancing the protection of the rights and interests of sanitation workers" to promote the further implementation of relevant policies and regulations. Visited the Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the Ministry of Land and Resources, and the State Oceanic Administration to adhere to the problem-oriented approach and to supervise in consultations to promote the follow-up of the proposed proposal for implementation. We strengthened the statistical analysis of the satisfaction of proposals, and received 2,958 feedback forms. In terms of handling attitude, 84.5% were satisfied, 14.7% were basically satisfied, and 0.8% were not satisfied. In terms of handling results, 71% were satisfied, 26.6% were basically satisfied, and 2.4% were not satisfied.
(3) Develop and implement measures for consultation on proposals. The formulation of proposals for consultations as one of the key tasks for strengthening system construction in 2015. On the basis of conscientiously summarizing the experience of carrying out proposal negotiation and fully listening to the opinions of various parties, the "Proposal Procedure Consultation Measures" was formulated and reviewed and implemented at the 35th Chairman's Meeting, which provided institutional guarantee for in-depth proposal negotiation. .
While progress has been made in the proposal work, there are also some proposals that are not targeted, the recommendations are not specific, and the quality is not high. The supervision of the proposals needs to be further strengthened. Some sponsors lack communication with the sponsors, and use job descriptions instead of responses. These issues need to be further improved and strengthened.
Third, the 2016 proposal work ideas
2016 is the beginning of the decisive phase of a well-off society. Proposal work should fully implement the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 18th CPC Central Committee, thoroughly study and implement the spirit of important speeches by General Secretary Xi Jinping, and follow the overall layout of the "Five in One" and the "Four Comprehensives" strategy Layout requirements, implement the development concepts of innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing, and play an active role in promoting the sustainable and healthy development of the economy and society.
(1) Suggestions and suggestions based on the preparation and implementation of the "13th Five-Year Plan". Adapt to the new normal of economic development, closely focus on maintaining stable and healthy economic development, strengthen supply-side structural reforms, promote mass entrepreneurship and innovation, deepen economic system reform, promote coordinated and coordinated development of urban and rural areas, and actively promote new types of urbanization with people as the core. The efficiency of energy and resource utilization and the quality of the ecological environment, the development of a higher-level open economy, the protection and improvement of people's livelihood, the strengthening of the construction of public security systems, the promotion of national defense and the army, etc. To contribute to the good start of the development of the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan".
(2) Promote in-depth negotiation of proposals. Carefully implement the "Measures for Proposal Negotiations" and integrate the concept of negotiation throughout the entire process of proposal work. Members' proposals should pay more attention to quality, do not pursue quantity, increase the proportion of collective proposals, and further improve the quality of processing. Intensify the supervision and negotiation of key proposals, and actively explore new forms of negotiation for proposals.
(3) Further strengthen the institutionalization and standardization of proposals. In accordance with the new situation and new requirements faced by the proposal review work, the rules for reviewing the proposal review work were revised to improve and refine the filing criteria. Formulate the operation method for the disclosure of the proposal content, and promote the simultaneous disclosure of the proposal content and the handling of replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the clarion call for a comprehensively well-off society has sounded, let us closely unite around the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China with Comrade Xi Jinping as the General Secretary, serve the overall situation, build a mantra, build a good strategy, and give practical advice to build a well-off society Make new and greater contributions to society and accelerate socialist modernization!