Through the Internet or mobile Internet, after using the identity authentication, the commissioner's office platform and agency business system are used. The CPPCC Internet Authentication System provides two secure access authentication methods. The first is access through a uniformly issued USB key; the second is access through user name, password, and SMS verification code authentication. It is recommended to use USB key authentication for login.
(A) install the client
When using the USB Key or SMS verification code for the first time to log in, you need to click the "Key Driver Download" button at the top of the page of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (http://mrworktop.com) to download and install the driver. After the driver installation is complete, log in to the authentication authentication.
Note: Please do not insert the USB key during driver installation.
(2) USB key authentication and login
Insert the USB key, enter the PIN code, and confirm the login to the member's office platform or agency business system automatically after confirmation. (See the password letter for the initial PIN).
1. Insert the USB key when the driver is not installed. The PIN code input box cannot pop up. Please use it after installing the driver.
2. The USB key driver can only run on Windows (32 or 64-bit) XP, Vista, Win7, Win8 systems, and does not support the Mac OS operating system for the time being.
(3) Authentication Login by SMS Verification Code
Step 1: Open the website of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (http://mrworktop.com), click / Button.
Step 2: After entering your username and password, click "Get Verification Code". After receiving the verification code, enter the verification code and click "Login". See the password letter for the username and initial password.
1. When the driver has not been installed for authentication and login, it will jump to the driver download page. Please follow the installation steps to complete the driver installation and then perform authentication and login.
2. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to install the browser plug-in automatically. Please allow the plug-in to run normally.
3. IE browser is recommended.
(IV) Password modification and exit
The password letter includes the user name and initial password for the USB key initial PIN and SMS verification code authentication. Please check the password letter when you log in for the first time, and please change the USB key initial PIN and SMS to verify the initial password in time.
1. Modify the PIN code of the USB key: In the login status, right-click the icon on the upper right of the desktop , Select "PIN code modification".
2. Initial password change for SMS verification: In the login status, right-click the icon on the upper right of the desktop , Select "Personal Settings" to enter the password modification page, and modify the account password.
3. User logout and logout: While logged in, right-click the icon on the upper right of the desktop , Select "Exit" to exit the system.
1. If you forget the PIN code of the USB key, please return the USB key to the National Political Consultative Conference Information Center to apply for a PIN code reset.
2. If you forget the password to verify your account via SMS, please call the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference to request a password reset.
3. If the USB key is lost, please call the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) Information Center for record cancellation and apply for the USB key again.
4. Technical support phone: 01066193366