(Adopted at the 28th Chairman's Meeting of the 12th National Committee of the CPPCC on April 16, 2015, and revised at the 11th Chairman's Meeting of the 13th National Committee of the CPPCC on October 26, 2018)
In order to further implement the spirit of the documents of the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on strengthening the investigation and research work and the "Charter of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference," strengthen and improve the work of national political coordination and research, and promote the institutionalization, standardization, and programmatic construction of the CPPCC's functions, Develop this implementation method.
I. General requirements 1. Focusing on the two major themes of solidarity and democracy, we will promote the overall layout of the "Five in One" and coordinate the advancement of the "Four Comprehensive" strategic layout. We must adhere to the correct direction and accurately grasp the nature of the CPPCC; adhere to the center and serve the overall situation, and promote research as the basic work of the CPPCC's duties; adhere to the problem-oriented, strengthen the pertinence of the research, and strive to make the proposed countermeasures and suggestions Targeted; insist on "getting involved" and more "heart-to-heart", discuss with the heart, find out the situation carefully, study the problem with concentration, and put forward carefully the countermeasures; adhere to the two-way effort of advocacy and consensus-building, not only pay attention to the results of rebuilding suggestions, but also pay attention to Self-learning, self-education, self-improvement, strengthening ideological and political leadership, and strengthening the common ideological and political foundation; insisting on improving the style, conscientiously implementing the spirit of the CPC Central Committee's eight regulations and its detailed implementation rules, strengthening responsibility, ensuring pragmatic and efficient research activities; Seek common ground while reserving differences, respect various opinions, and realize the unity of promoting democracy and promoting consensus.
Second, determine the topic 2. Clearly select the basis for the topic. According to the overall requirements and the annual consultation plan of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the main points of the work of the Party Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, and the work report of the Standing Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, targeted research topics are selected.
3. Ask for opinions on the topic. The research and selection of topics shall be solicited by members of the special committee in an appropriate form, and relevant experts and scholars will be invited to participate in the research and demonstration of the topic. After combing the opinions and suggestions of various parties, the special committee will be studied by the party group meeting, the director meeting and the plenary meeting. Suggestions for selecting topics for annual research. Among them, key topics are selected in accordance with the working mechanism of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) to discuss the key issues of the CPPCC's key consultation topics, and communicate with the relevant party and government departments.
4. Do a good job in selecting topics. The General Office regularly holds survey and topic selection coordination meetings every year, communicates and coordinates annual research topic selection with various special committees, the Central Committee of Democratic Parties, the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, and relevant people's organizations, and puts forward comprehensive and balanced opinions. Topics that require coordinated research by the local CPPCC are communicated and coordinated by the unit that proposes the topic and the relevant local CPPCC.
5. Determine the topic selection plan. Based on the comprehensive and balanced opinions, the subject-proposing unit drafts its own annual research plan (including research topics, time, place, etc.), and reports to the Secretary-General's office meeting and the Secretary-General's meeting to conduct a summary study. Or chair office meeting). The chairman and vice-chairman may propose research topics according to the needs of the work, and coordinated by the General Office, and then organized and implemented by relevant units.
3. Organization and Implementation 6. Develop a survey plan. The research organization unit formulates a detailed research plan according to the research plan, the main contents include: research title, purpose, location, schedule, preliminary selection of members of the research team, research outline, research results manifestation mode, news report arrangement, logistic support, etc.
7. Establish a research organization. The team leader is responsible for the survey. The team leader is usually the director or deputy director of the special committee. For important research activities, you can invite the relevant special committee or the vice chairman of the sector to lead the team. The members of the research team are generally within 20 people, mainly members of this committee, and appropriate personnel from relevant parties are invited to participate. For important research activities, the research team set up temporary party organizations, and members of the research team and CCP members of staff members participated in temporary party organizations. The topic can be a link, and the relevant special committees cooperate with the investigation, conduct joint investigations with democratic parties, cooperate with think tanks, and collaborate with local CPPCC. For some research topics, you can entrust the convener of the CPPCC National Committee member's activity to lead the local CPPCC National Committee member to conduct research.
8. Listen to the briefing. Before the field survey, you can arrange a briefing meeting according to the needs of the research topic and invite relevant comrades to introduce the situation. Attention should be paid to strengthening the interaction between members and comrades of ministries and commissions, as much as possible to grasp the actual situation of the research content, so that the research questions are more concentrated, the understanding is deeper, and the thinking is clearer.
9. In-depth field research. It is necessary to lower the shelf, lean down, listen patiently, and ask for advice with an open mind, not only to find out the general situation and the typical cases, to listen to the opinions of cadres and the masses, to understand both the performance experience and the problems, and to verify important data and materials Truly understand the situation in all aspects. In principle, one research project arranges field surveys of one to three provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) to thoroughly grasp first-hand materials. It can be conducted by holding seminars, field trips, and individual exchanges. The symposium should invite local governments and relevant departments to introduce the situation, as well as relevant social organizations, business and mass representatives, experts and scholars. On-site inspections must resolutely oppose formalism, prevent appearances and cutscenes, combine points with each other, and focus on summing up experiences, finding problems, and making suggestions from different aspects. A combination of overall research and group research can be adopted to organize a "small and sophisticated" research team to conduct targeted and fixed-point surveys to deepen the "anatomical sparrow" at the grassroots level. Individual exchanges should choose comrades who are familiar and insightful to participate in order to focus and discuss issues in depth.
10. Organize discussions and studies. In the late stage or after the end of the field survey, an internal seminar of the research team should be arranged in time to summarize the exchange and research experience, discuss related issues, and determine the framework and core content of the research results. All members of the research team should be encouraged to fully express their opinions, and special attention should be paid to the discussion of members' different opinions in order to brainstorm ideas and expand consensus. It is necessary to use dialectical materialism and historical materialism methods, insist on qualitative and quantitative combination, macro and micro combination, static and dynamic combination, and carry out de-roughness, refinement, falsification, and truthfulness of investigation materials. ,Look beyond the surface.
Fourth, the transformation of results 11. Improve the quality of results. According to the survey situation and the opinions of the survey team members, the survey report and CPPCC information should be written in time. The team leader is responsible for the overall responsibility. The members participating in the survey should write the survey report in person, which should generally be completed within two weeks after the survey. The results of the survey shall respect the actual situation of the survey, analyze and summarize the issues in a practical manner, and propose targeted and operational countermeasures. It should be simple, concise, clear-cut, and meaningful.
12. Rich advice. Combining research with various ways of performing functions of the CPPCC, strengthening the integration and sharing of research data, comprehensively using research reports, proposals, conference speeches, CPPCC information and other forms of advice. Members may be recommended to speak on behalf of the research group at the plenary session of the CPPCC, the special political standing committee meeting, the special consultation meeting, and the bi-weekly consultation forum.
13. Standardize submission procedures. After the research report, CPPCC information and other research results are discussed at the research group meeting, they are submitted for approval according to procedures. The visual report of the research report on major topics is invited to the chairman's office meeting to study.
14. Promote results transformation. Strengthen the tracking, feedback and evaluation of major research results, and promote the transformation and application of research results. Follow up the Party and state leaders 'comrades' comments on the investigation results in a timely manner, collect the absorption and acceptance of comments and suggestions made by members from the ministries and commissions, and timely report the relevant conditions to the members of the investigation team.
15. Increase publicity. Give full play to the role of the news media, explore new media such as the Internet, and strengthen publicity and reporting on the research results in order to expand its influence. Important survey activities invite media reporters to report with the delegation.
These measures apply to the General Office of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, special committees and related working institutions.