In order to learn and implement the spirit of the Fourth Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the work conference of the Central Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the Theoretical Research Society of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference is soliciting contributions from the whole society. We welcome experts and scholars from the CPPCC organizations at all levels, the participating units of the CPPCC, and members of the CPPCC, the Central Committee of the Democratic Parties and the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, the Central Party School (National School of Administration), the Central Academy of Socialism, institutions of higher learning, and philosophy and social science research units Party and government leading cadres and United Front workers enthusiastically contributed.
I. Call for Papers
Focusing on the spirit of the Fourth Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the work conference of the Central Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, we will conduct research on the theoretical and practical issues related to strengthening and improving the work of the People's Political Consultative Conference in the new era.
(1) Refining and summarizing the theoretical elaboration and practical experience. Manuscripts related to work exploration and innovation should strengthen the summary and improvement of work experience and practices and theoretical summary, highlight features and highlights, do not seek to be comprehensive, and avoid general discussion.
(2) The manuscript has not been published in other publications, and the length should be 5000 ~ 8000 words.
(3) Manuscript format: Title, Founder's small standard Song Simplified No. 2; body text, imitating Song No. 3; first-level heading, black type No. 3; second-level heading, Kai-style No. 3;
(4) Please indicate the author's name, unit, title and contact address, postal code, telephone, email address and other relevant information when submitting the manuscript. In order to facilitate the retrieval and prevent the omission of important articles, please indicate "Research Papers" in the mail name, and use "someone: article title" to name the documents.
Third, the submission time
Relevant manuscripts must be emailed to the designated email address before November 8, 2019 (Friday).
Fourth, the use of manuscripts
We will review the submissions and select some outstanding manuscripts for publication in the "Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference • Theoretical Research", which will be included in the Theoretical Research Society of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference in 2019. Authors of outstanding papers are invited to participate in relevant seminars hosted by the Theoretical Research Society of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
Annex: Reference topic
Secretariat of Theoretical Research Society of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference
September 30, 2019
Contact: Huo He
1. The CPPCC system is an important part of the socialist system with Chinese characteristics
2. Improve the implementation of the party's overall leadership of the CPPCC work
3. Foster a culture of negotiation
4. The role of people's political cooperation in implementing important political and organizational forms of the new political party system
5. Make better use of the important role of the CPPCC in the national governance system
6. Theoretical connotation of giving play to the role of the special consultation body of the CPPCC
7.Practice path to better play the role of the special consultation agency of the CPPCC
8. Study on the Working Rules of the People's Political Consultative Conference
9. How to better strengthen ideological and political guidance and build consensus widely in the new era
10. How to properly handle the relationship between consistency and diversity
11.How to strengthen the responsibility of members in the new era
12. How to strengthen the coordination of the CPPCC organization and enhance the joint force of the CPPCC's research on theoretical and practical issues
13. How to strengthen the consultation work of the CPPCC
14. Study on the Basic Role of Special Committees in Special Consultative Bodies
15. How to tell the CPPCC story to the outside world
16. Expanding People's Political Consultative Conference's Foreign Exchanges and Promoting the Construction of a Community of Human Destiny
Note: The selected topics listed are just some of the research directions recommended for reference. The authors of specific topics can be detailed and self-made, but the content should be theoretical.